Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Very Merry, Belated, Christmas!!

So this is our Christmas update...since I'm so delayed getting this on the web...I'm going to keep it short & sweet. Overall, we had a lot of fun hanging out and celebrating the holidays with our families. We spent Christmas Eve with my parents, and then got up [really] early to be down to Evansville in time for breakfast & gift-opening with Jason's family. Much apologies to Jason's family though--because I apparently didn't get any photos down there. I will have to steal some from Amber. We did get a lot of video though--but I can't put that on the web currently because the camcorder is over at Jas's place...so I'll try to get it up soon. For now it will just have to be photo evidence that we celebrated the holidays with photos from my family...
Enjoy :-). We got a lot of things we really wanted (including the GPS pictured below)...and had a lot of laughs with our family. Merry Belated Christmas Everyone!!

Mom made Adorable Gingerbread People...


My niece Gabby proved her well-rounded nature, by dressing up in a Cinderella dress & playing with tools (and a tractor)


"I look pretty" ~Gabby


She cracks me up...


Dad watching Gabbers play with her tools...


Driving home from Evansville, we were stuck on I-70 for over an hour.  Originally we were supossed to get home at around 3:30--note the time on the GPS...and our speed.


The line of cars behind us on the interstate...they were as far as we could see in both directions.
PS---Only 75 days until the Wedding!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately how much I love your mom/Aunt Margarite? :) She is so beautiful...and so is her baking! hehe. So glad y'all had a GREAT Christmas! Yay for only being so close to the BIG DAY, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete