Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our Wedding (Picture Post)

The weather was perfect...the wedding was perfect :-).  We could not have ordered a more beautiful spring day for our wedding.  I will let the pictures do the talking for this post.  All pictures are done by our friends, and fabulous photographers Kris Arnold & Nikki Dahl.  They did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding photos.  We couldn't be happier!!

A couple getting ready shots...

The guys getting ready...

Walking into the chapel







Ceremony shots...




Post-Ceremony Shots
This one's my favorite :-)








How beautiful is the chapel & the day!

My favorite sequence of photos:
1) Cute
2) Jason being rotten...he followed through with the lick...
3) Eww. Joke was on him though--I was wearing face make-up, which I normally don't do.  Apparently it didn't taste that great :-).



Post-Ceremony Luncheon, Cake Ceremony & Toasts





Everyone at our wedding...except not pictured: Nikki Dahl...who is the fabulous photographer taking the photo :-)

The smurfs DID make it to our wedding day :-)


And finally, my favorite shot.
Such a goofball. :-)


Next Post-- Our Vows :-)

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! We are considering Camp Reveal for our wedding next summer. It's so quaint and perfect! Is it reasonably priced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! We loved the chapel at Camp Reveal. Our situation was a little different in that we had originally booked the chapel through a ceremony package with A Day to Remember Wedding Chapel LLC...but then they stopped performing ceremonies for the rest of 2010 (& notified us suddenly 60 days before the wedding...jerks! I was so mad/stressed!) Luckily the camp director at Camp Reveal is AWESOME/on-top-of-it/friendly & honored our original reservation...and if I remember correctly the price was really reasonable. I however can't find my documentation on how much it was :-(. It was great--he unlocked the chapel 2 hours before our ceremony so that my hubby/his family could do the decorating & recording equipment set up. Here are my brief thoughts on the chapel: Pros--cheap, BEAUTIFUL building in a BEAUTIFUL setting, quiet & remote-feeling, small & intimate (seats max 30 or so...), you can do all the decorating/flowers yourself & save a lot of money over other venues. Some downsides (that we felt were totally worth it): you have to bring in your own sound/audio/recording equipment or contract people to do it for the ceremony, there was some clean-up that had to be done before the ceremony (i.e. sweeping up bug carcases...the chapel is rarely used), there is no running water/bathrooms/changing rooms on site. It was fine for us...we had hotel rooms up by I-64 & my bro/sis-in-law brought a potty chair for my 2 year old niece in case she had to go before/after the ceremony :-P. Overall--we LOVED the chapel. It was the perfect storybook setting for us. Let me know if you have any other questions!! :-) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete