Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wedding- Video Clip

So we didn't want to go through the expense/hassle of hiring a videographer for the wedding...to not have full rights to our wedding ceremony in the end.  So for the groomsmen/honorary groomsmen gifts, we gave all of the groomsmen Flip HD Cameras...on the condition that we could use them on tripods during the ceremony to catch different video points. So we have full video from the ceremony that was shot from 4 HD Flip Cams, & our HD hand-held camcorder. The video was then downloaded from the Flip Camcorders during the post-ceremony luncheon (thanks Shawn!). That makes for a lot of video :-)...

Jason put together the following video-montage for us to display at our wedding reception. It was the perfect way to give our friends/families a glimpse into our ceremony, without making people feel like they had to stand there & watch 45 minutes worth of the full ceremony.  We have had some issues posting this because all of the clips were shot in HD--which makes for a HUGE video file (that the free upload sites don't like :-p).  Even with converting it to a smaller file size, the upload'ers don't like the file. So please excuse our lower-quality video while I try to figure something else out... :-)


Date: 4/10/10
Location: Chapel at Camp Reveal, Evansville, Indiana.
Explanation of music: 
1) Adele- To Make You Feel My Love (one of my favorite Bob Dylan songs)- What I walked into the chapel to
2) Ben Harper- Not Fire, Not Ice- Our ceremony/dedication song
3) Pearl Jam- Just Breathe- Used as pre-ceremony music
4) Instrumental version of a Nine Inch Nails song...which I will have to get the info from Jason about, because I honestly forget. it was supposed to be pre-ceremony music, but wasn't played due to a miscommunication in what time the bridal party was arriving to the chapel. It makes a great video-closing song though :-). 


PS--Did you catch me limping while I was walking? I'm still 99.9% sure I broke my foot the night before the wedding :-/. You can also see that my foot is HUGE in some of the wedding photos. It took the better part of 2 months for my foot to return to "normal"...Just thought I'd point that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment